Friday, November 30, 2012

Opinion Writing By Isadora

   Dear Parents,
This week in writing we were working on opinion writing {Which is also called a review}.
   My thesis sentence was: I am the best tether ball player in the third grade. some others were: Rise of the Guardians is better than Wreck- it- Ralph by Isabella H., I am the best quarterback on the football team by Luke R., and Fiction is better than nonfiction by Ryann B. I agree with all of those students.
   One of the activities we did to help us get ready to write a review was we each ate three of the fallowing chocolate chips: Semisweet, dark, and milk chocolate.
     Most of our class thought milk chocolate was the best. The least amount of students liked the semisweet. I liked the milk chocolate and the semisweet the best. I should write a review about that!





                                                                   Isadora

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if my parents look at this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HE HE HE! AND THEY SHOULD READ THE BLOG. YOU CAN TRY TO PERSUADE THEM TO READ THE BLOG AND COME UP WITH REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD READ THE BLOG.

      Delete