Friday, November 2, 2012

"Fall Back!" by Mrs. Coen

This weekend we "fall back" an hour.  I don't know about you, but I felt like falling back under the covers each time I heard the alarm clock this week.  Halloween is lots of fun and a lot more exhausting!  The good news...the week ahead looks a bit calmer.

 We have McTeacher Night on Monday from 4-8.  I hope to see some of you there.  I am signed up to work from 4-5, which is rather early for some families.  If I don't see you there, I am sure I'll see you in the paparazzi pics posted to the Hawthorn Facebook page.  :)  The money Hawthorn raises at McTeacher night is used to enhance your child's education.  Currently, we are looking at using the money raised to increase the technology in our classrooms. 


As the Peek at the Week states, book orders are due on Friday.  If you are wanting to place your order online you can follow this link to place your order:  Scholastic Book Clubs.  Our classroom code is: 1EENK.  If you would like to place your order via check, you can find the Scholastic flyer in your child's conference folder.

2 comments:

  1. Last time it was mcTeacher I was sick so this time I hope I am not sick. But when I was sick I went threw the drive thru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.coen are you going to do the drive thru or the inside mabey see you there my faimly eats late but if you are going to be there from 4 to 5 I would probly be there

    ReplyDelete