Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Parent Orientation

Wow!  I can't believe it is REALLY here...the first day of the 2013-2014 school year!  It was so nice to see all of you Monday night at Back to School Night.  I am looking forward to all of the fun we will have!

This year, Park Hill has replaced the traditional Parent Orientation Night with a virtual presentation.  Please view the power point I've shared below and feel free to post any questions you have about 3rd grade expectations. 


Finally, If you haven't signed up to follow this blog via email, please do so.  This way you receive the most up to date information posted by the students and myself.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the time you put into back to school for us parents! I love how organized everything is! It will be a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it will be a great year, too!!

    ReplyDelete