Monday, October 29, 2012

Will You Follow Us?

Hi All!  In an effort to keep you all regularly informed I added three new gadgets to this blog.  All of these gadgets can be found on the right hand side of the blog.  First, I added a "follow" gadget.  By following our blog, new posts will be automatically sent to your Google Reader or any other reader you might use.  You don't need any special account to follow us, either. Also, I included a "follow by email" gadget.  I would love if you linked our blog up to your email so you can be alerted whenever changes to the blog are made.  Finally, I added a search button, just above the archive list.  Now, if you are wondering what the code is for online book orders or when the Fall Festival is...you can choose a term and search the blog for the information.

I hope these new gadgets help you stay current on our classroom.  My next goal is to link up a Google calendar with important dates for you to refer any time you need. 

What would you like to see from our class blog?  Post your comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the communication you give to your parents! Mrs. Hemaya

    ReplyDelete