Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Oh my goodness!  We have had a lot of fun the past few days!!  Last night the super heroes of room 205 dazzled us with their super musical abilities during the 3rd grade Demonstration Program.  What a talented group of kids (and parents) I have in this class!



This afternoon, my classroom was filled with ladybugs, pumpkins, pokemon, and ghouls!  We had so much fun dressing up, eating caramel apples, and playing games.  Thank you for all of the fantastic parent support.  You were all a tremendous help!









I'm sure all of my students will be very tired tomorrow after their night of trick or treating.  But, as they say, the show must go on!!  I have some fun "day after Halloween" math activities planned.  Please send your child with a bag of 5 small Halloween treats they collected.  We will be using these candies throughout the day!

Be safe and have a Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment