Friday, March 7, 2014

Lucky Family Project and More!

Hi Families! 
I hope you had a great work week.  I hope the days of sunshine have helped you feel brighter and energized.  I have just a few things to update you on.

Homework

This week, I attached some multiplication timed tests to the reading log.  I've explained to your child my expectation is for them to set a timer (for 2 min.) and try to do as many problems as they can.  The timed tests are at varying degrees of difficulty.  Feel free to make copies of the tests if you'd like your child to practice even more.  Your child does not need to hand in the timed tests on Thursday...ONLY the reading log.  If you have any questions let me know.

Lucky Family Project

Your child also brought home a green shamrock and a paper explaining the directions to complete the family project.  These will be due Thursday

Reminders

Next week ends the quarter.  There will be no school Friday, so teachers can work on grade cards.  The following week is Spring Break. 

Student Showcase RSVPs were due this week.  If you haven't turned them in, please do so Monday.
Showcase is March 27th.

Have a great weekend!
-Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the blog update! It's nice to hear what they are working on and the upcoming dates. I know Bethany tends to forget some details to share with us :) I also had a question about blogging. We're some of the kids blogging for us or is that a different project? Thanks Jodi, we love the sunshine and hope spring is around the corner!

    ReplyDelete